Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Smut Meme...

This is Martin's fault;apparently. And also Gempire's fault.

I have been tagged. I'm supposed to answer things and link things and while I'm up for a little disclosure tonight I have no web sense and will struggle to set the links up. However; feel free to play along from home if you like. If I must tag two other people to do the Smut Meme I choose Miss Understood and Enchantress. And if they wish to play along I'd like to see Suze (or Alex's) answers. Or Grump's. Anyone really.

You're welcome to post it on your blogs. You must call it the Smut Meme, you must link to me in the beginning paragraph, and you must tag 2 people, and link to them as well. Oh, and you must post this little blurb of instructions at the beginning, as has been done here.

Are we ready? Here comes the Facts. I'm in a shit of a mood; just in case you can't tell. There are reasons which I won't go into right now; except to say that he's gone.

Again.

Except this time I don't think he'll be back...

Anyhoo...


1. Chocolate or Whipped Cream:

On what? Eclairs? I love eclairs. With chocolate and whipped cream. Can't I have both?

2. Leather or PVC:

You can't beat the small of leather; preferably as a saddle.

3. Outdoor Sex or Indoor Sex:

Indoor. Unless it's your first time. Then you might go for a treehouse.


4. In the Jacuzzi or In Bed?

Bed. But please don't wake me up unless you absolutely have to.


5. Bad Sex or No Sex:

No sex. For days. Am I missing out?


6. Dominate or Be Dominated:

Dominated. Always.


7. Thigh highs or Bodystocking:

Would it make a difference?


8. Fast or Slow:

Fast. Then back to sleep I go Yoda-Son.


9. Rough or Gentle:

Apparently I like being choked whilst fucking slow. It's a quirk I must have.


10. Bite or Suck:

Depends how much I like You.

11. Role play or Reality:

Reality. Literally.


12. Dirty Talking or Dirty Talking To:

I just swear at people. I think I have Tourettes's.


13. Edible panties or No Panties:

I'm a nudist. Next.


14. Spanking paddle or Bare-handed:

None of the above.


15. Landing Strip or Kojak:

Strip.


16. Multiple Sessions or One Good Fuck:

OGF


17. Moaning or Screaming:

You have to be pretty good to illicit any response at all from me.


18. Older (Wo)men or Young (Wo)men:

Anyone who can put up with an embarrassment.

19. Threeway or No Way:

All the way.


20. Swing or No Swinging:

I wish I had when I had the Chances.

4 comments:

Enchantress said...

Hey, thanks! I've posted and am passing the smut-love. ;)

Grump said...

I think I might pass on the Smut Meme. Thanks for the after thought. Grumps wouldn't be too enlightening about sex. I see from your blog and new flash that, hubby has left again. I hope you and the kids are ok.
Cheers Mark x

Elaine Denning said...

I love your answers!

As my Mum and Stepdad are now regular readers of my blog, I may have to pass on this one...unless I can think of something witty to say :)

I hope you're ok.x

Jenny Wynter said...

I too, would love to take part but I just found out last week that my mother-in-law has joined the ranks of my readers. NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Anyhoo, thinking of you babe, hope you are all okay. xx