Tuesday, February 12, 2008

TMI Tuesday (On A Wednesday)...

1. What's the sexiest gesture a person you are sexually interested in can make?

Brain contact.

2. What are 3 inevitable things about you?

I will die. I will never be religious. I am unisexual.

3. How many types of orgasms have you experienced?

Clitoral. Vaginal. Anal. Simultaneous. Multiple. Lone.

4. What asset do you have besides the physical and the material?

The Mental.

5. What do you want . . . . now?

More alcohol.

Bonus (as in optional):describe a sexy mind.

Mine.

7 comments:

Miss Construed... said...

No shit...

It's Wednesday.

Elaine Denning said...

I could have answered those myself!

Here. Have a beer. x

Grump said...

What does TMI stand for.
Mark x

Miss Construed... said...

Grump; it means Too Much Information.

Google TMI Tuesday and you'll find the site where I got this weeks questions from. They change weekly.

Miss; Cheers for that beer. It was icy cold.

x

Little Miss said...

Hi hun thanks so much for your note on my blog! I will be back to read more I love it.

Sherri

Little Miss said...

oh, sorry thats me at www.upsaid.com/phoenix

I had to leave a note but couldnt do anon!

Suze said...

Question 3, you haven't experienced one with me. ;)

Good answers and I agree with you on 5, where did I put that red?