Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Yesterday...

Yesterday I felt like a bitch for not buying enough presents for Little Son's birthday.

He was six; for those of you playing along at home.

We got him a torch. And a Scooby Doo DVD. And a box of Lego. A cake. And KFC for tea.

Not enough; by Anyone's standard.

I want to tell You All what's been going on since I last wrote; unfortunately hubby is here at the moment and I can't stand to think about everything that's been going on.

It's not a permanent thing; him being home. Just for the moment.

5 comments:

Grump said...

My daughter had her 11th birthday yesterday 21st. And my mum has hers today.
Hang in there RN
Cheers Mark x

Enchantress said...

Sounds like more than a lot of kids get. I'm sure he was grateful and couldn't think about what else he could have gotten for playing with his legos and watching Scooby Doo. :) I wouldn't worry about it too much. We just had Christmas anyway.

~*~KRITTER~*~ said...

hey sexy, keep your head held high you will get through it all, anyway im here for a chat :) luv ya KRITTER

Miss Construed... said...

Enchantress; the thing was he had his birthday party last Saturday- there weren't many kidlets just family members. I think he thought that on his actual birthday he would have Another party and get heaps more surprises. I was pretty bummed the whole day because I didn't make it special enough for him.

Grump; so your missus and I went through the same pain on the same day; only five years apart! Hope your daughter ( and Mum) both had a great day.

Jenny Wynter said...

I don't really have anything insightful to say, just sending love to ya hon. xx